Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ang Tropical storm:)


According to the news earlier this day a tropical storm hit the Philippines, a very bad news for me because a tiny raindrop can cause a massive flood just outside our house… F.Y.I up to the knee. A huge reason why I had not been able to go to work yesterday.
As I’ve finished my lunch still raining accompanied by a strong wind that made our coconut tree sway thanking god that I don’t have any coconut’s that might fall and can cause slayer head trauma. I’ve called up my friend to help me look for a transient apartment for my bar reviewer cousin that would take up the bar exam at the LaSalle with GUSTO! We brave the storm, hike up our pants but still looking our charming self to travel the flooded areas at LaSalle & St. Scholastic finding an affordable and decent apartment on a budget is like a finding a needle an hay stack…… But ALAS!! Despite the weather and cute guys that passes by all wet, We master our concentration & we had found that needle with a little smile flushing in my cute pink braces hehehehe. The land lady gave us the room 4 rent for only 7,000K

As we walk to the Vito Cruz Station a black Pajero passes by and the flood splash on to us but despite the wet with live micro organism pants hahahahaha we just look into each other & laugh then we started our journey way back into our homes tsk tsk….


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool site! check out my new site at http://bethelover.blogspot.com/

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

That was quite an experience. I remember that in the province during my younger days, we would walk under the rain and enjoy the splattering around us. Even if it is typhoon, we would just enjoy it...

divine said...

Hello jhwell,

That is so brave of you and your friends to go out in a weather like that! I lived in that area for almost two years and luckily that site is not as flooded as other areas of metro manila (submerged in waist-deep floods). Goodluck to the one who will be taking the bar next month!

THanks too for dropping by my blog. You are warmly welcomed to drop by anytime.

Miles said...

Hmm, I arrived in the Philippines on Aug 5th and left on 18th. During this period I experienced two typhoons [or more like the "fingers" of the typhoon]. From now on I'm going to try and visit betweenDecember - May. Maybe I will avoid getting too wet ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am pleased about the interesting contributions and would like to express my radix complement in addition. This post is just great. Just keep on writing these kinds of posts.

Anonymous said...

Waliking in rain s quite a good experience for me, as there's a great quote that "i love to walk in rain that no body can see me crying"

Anonymous said...

I love to be in rain but not in winter cuz it will effect you alot.Summer rain has its own value, it doesnt contain any harmful effect.

Anonymous said...

Rain remembers me the child hood of mine, when me and my friends played soccer in rain, moved here to there and enjoyed alot.That were really awesome days of my life, i wish they could come back.

Anonymous said...

the most loving thing in life is rain and i like to be wet in rain :)

Boots said...

Keep on it, its some great writing. Really enjoying your blog

Anonymous said...

Why there are so many comments in this blog?