Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Past & the Present

Way back from my college days it’s been funny, crazy weird, our gate pass to responsibility…… Everyday allowance cute uniforms, good looking college guys, homework, thesis. Every time I’d encounter some stressful college days I thought it’s the end of my life ‘till I see the smiling, encouraging faces of my classmates that I consider my friends. Still marching on to finish this so called “conquering this last step into the real world”

Now that am here another journey to take, job hunting, curriculum vitae, etc…….there is always an obstacle to conquer, another hurdle to get over and through this experiences we learn and it mold us to become the person we are today.

I landed a good job that help me not just grow professionally but also use of what I have learned in every experiences that I manage to pass through with my head up high. This is my home away from home my 2nd family My work support system.

No comments: